Guarantee, Exchanges & Refunds
At RockCow Leather Studio, we make leather products with the finest leather at the highest standard. Our collection represents many months of research and product testing. We are confident that our products will last several decades or even your whole life. We like to keep things simple around here.
So, as long as we're around (and we're hoping to be around quite a while...with a second generation "in training" now) we will take care of the products we make and the customers we've been fortunate enough to earn.
- If your product breaks as a result of normal wear and tear* we will fix it or replace it for as long as you own it. *What constitutes "normal wear and tear"? Simple...using it for its intended purpose day in and day out. For example...if you choose to use the shoulder strap to tow your buddy's truck to the shop and it breaks. Well, that's kind of a cool idea, but it's not covered. We'll replace the strap for you, but you will pay for it. If you're carrying your bag to work and a rivet pops out...that's covered. We'll fix it. See the difference? We value integrity and honesty here...so please respect that and deal with us truthfully. We'll certainly do the same!
Exchanges & Refunds
- We assume responsibility for replacing or repairing incorrect or defective products.
- If you are not satisfied with the item you received, you may return it within 30 days of receipt of the product. * During the Christmas shopping season. We permit a longer return time if you purchase the item as a Christmas gift. If he/she doesn't like it, just keep the item in new condition and never worn, you can return or exchange it after Christmas.
- Customized products are not eligible for refund or exchange.
Below is short version of return policy:
What items are returnable?
- Within 30 days of receipt of your shipment
- In original condition
- Unwashed and Unworn
- In the original packaging
What items are non-refundable?
- Free gifts or custom made items
Are there any charges for return?
- There is no charges for return
- Original shipping charges is non-refundable
- You are responsible for return shipping charges
How do I return?
- Enter your order number and email address in the Returns Center page and click Find Your Order
- Follow the screen instructions and select the items you want to return
- Once your return request was approved, you will get a confirmation email with shipping guidelines
How soon will I get my refund?
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment, within 10 business days.
*Please note - packages sent without prior discussion via email or phone call will not be processed as returns or exchanges. Please be sure you communicate with us prior to sending something back. Thank you.